GEIS’ development staff are a focused team of professionals dedicated to ensuring application development retains its functional richness and technical excellence. How is this achieved? All developers are trained with GEIS' design model - an object orientated, generic, self-manageable model.
The client services team is dedicated to providing front-line support through a telephone help-desk as well as delivering implementation and training services.
The GEIS development services include:
- GE Smallworld application development
- GeoSpatial Server (GSS) application development and integration
- Web Development including Network Viewer (NV) application development and deployment.
- Application and data model upgrades
- Data translations
- Internet services development
- Initial start up for new sites. It is possible (with judicious use of starter kits and products) to have a base system operational in a matter of weeks not months
- Emergency response – repair GE installations quickly